XClanLab is committed to user privacy. The following privacy notice is based on the european General Data Protection Regulation. It will explain how XClanLab uses the personal data collected from you when you use our website and covers the xclanlab.eu domains.
XClanLab collects two types of data:
- Directly provided data if you register for application testing. This data will only be used to coordinate the process of application testing.
- Logfile data including IP-addresses and time of website access.
Access rights of the European partners
Your data will be shared with all European project partners:
- Bundeskriminalamt (BKA), Germany
- Totalförsvarets forskningsinstitut (FOI), Sweden
- Kompetenscentrum Energetiska Material (KCEM), Finland
- National Bureau of Investigation (NBI), Finland
- Screenion GmbH (SCR), Germany
XClanLab securely stores your data for a maximum of 10 years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
Your Data Protection Rights
Every user is entitled to the following data protection rights:
- The right to access - You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request that XClanLab corrects any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request XClanLab to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure - You have the right to request that XClanLab erase personal data.
- The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that XClanLab restrict the processing of your personal data.
- The right to object processing - You have the right to object to XClanLab's processing of our personal data.
- The right to data portability - You have the right to request that XClanLab transfers the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us: KT25-XClanLab@bka.bund.de